ATTENDEE REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Sign Up for 2019 Updates Registration Policies
Registration Categories and Fees
July 9, 2018
|Full Conference Pass
|One Day Pass - Monday Only (breakout sessions starting at 1:30 PM)
|One Day Pass - Tuesday Only
|One Day Pass - Wednesday Only
|One Day Pass - Thursday Only
|Full Conference Pass - Student
|Exhibits Only - One Day Pass
Fees expire at 11:59 PM (Eastern) on the dates listed above.
Full Conference Pass
Access to Programming, Symposium Proceedings, Exhibit Hall, All Food Functions and Networking Receptions.
One Day Pass
Access to Programming, Symposium Proceedings, Exhibit Hall, All Food Functions and Networking Reception (if applicable) for Day Registered.
Full Conference Pass Student
Access to Programming, Symposium Proceedings, Exhibit Hall, All Food Functions and Networking Receptions. Eligible students may qualify for discounted registration fees to attend the Automated Vehicles Symposium 2018. Students must meet the following criteria and present proof of eligibility to qualify.
- Undergrad students must currently be enrolled as full-time students taking 12 credits or more at an accredited college or university
- Graduate students must currently be enrolled as full-time students taking 6 credits or more at an accredited college or university
- Doctoral students must currently be enrolled as full-time research students only at an accredited college or university
Proof of Eligibility
- Full-time student ID with current semester validation
- Certificate of enrollment
- Email proof of eligibility to email@example.com prior to registering. Pending approval, qualified students will be able to complete the registration process online.
- Students registering onsite will be required to bring proof of eligibility with them in order to qualify for the student discount.
Exhibits Only - One Day Pass
This registration category grants access to the exhibit hall, poster sessions, afternoon break and evening reception for the day registered only; it does not include lunch or access to the programming.
Step 1. Login/Password
Click on REGISTER NOW and login to auvsi.org with your email and password. Click “Forgot your password?” if you do not remember your password and need to reset it.
If you do not have an AUVSI account, please click on Create Account. Enter your email address and click search. On the next page, enter your information to complete your account creation.
Step 2. Register
Select your registration category and corresponding fee for Automated Vehicles Symposium 2018 and continue to checkout page. Once you have completed, your registration will be confirmed by email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive a confirmation or receipt, please check your junk and/or spam email folder for confirmation.
LOGIN OR REGISTRATION QUESTIONS?
Contact email@example.com or +1 571 255 7789.
Onsite Registration Hours
|Monday, July 9
||10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
|Tuesday, July 10
||7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
|Wednesday, July 11
||7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
|Thursday, July 12
||7:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Registration for the Automated Vehicles Symposium 2018 will be located on the Ballroom Level, Yosemite Foyer, Tower 2 at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square. A government-issued photo ID will be required in order to claim your conference badge.