Attendee RegistrationExhibitor RegistrationMedia + PR Hotel + Transportation Why Orlando
ORLANDO WORLD CENTER MARRIOTT
EXTENDED! Hotel cut-off date now June 21, 2019
This year we are proud to announce that the Automated Vehicles Symposium will take place at a premier resort in Orlando, the Orlando World Center Marriott, featuring amazing on-site amenities as well as a shuttle service to Walt Disney World®.
AUVSI has negotiated a discounted rate of $204.00/night.
Book Hotel Government Rated Rooms Sold Out
- The rate shown is per room, per night and is subject to state, city and occupancy taxes in effect at the time of the meeting. The current tax is 12.5%.Reservations.
- Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and may be made through the link below or by calling 407.239.4200 and referencing group code “AVS 2019.”
- Should the room block sell out, reservations will be accepted on a space- and rate-available basis.
- All reservation requests will require a credit card or first night room deposit within 14 days after the guest room is confirmed by the hotel.
- Personal checks, money orders or a valid major credit card will be accepted for the deposit. Deposits will be refunded for rooms cancelled more the 72-hours prior to arrival.
*Please note this group rate is not subject to a Resort Fee. The estimated total noted on the confirmations includes a resort fee that will not be charged unless the individual selects resort fee as an option online or at check-in.
Additional Details Get Directions
Orlando World Center Marriott Amenities:
- The Falls Pool Oasis, featuring two 200-foot waterslides, a 90-foot speed slide, kid’s splash park and a nightly laser light show.
- Enjoy a round of 18 holes at the championship golf course or improve your swing at Jack Nicklaus Academy.
- Dine at one of our eight restaurants and lounges
- Relax with a massage at our full-service spa or take advantage of our state-of-the-art fitness center.
AUVSI has partnered with United Airlines to offer travel discounts to the Automated Vehicles Symposium.
- Fares Offered: Up to 10% discount on applicable fares
- Travel Dates: July 9, 2019 – July 23, 2019
- Origin: Any United Air Lines city
- Destination: Orlando, FL (MCO)
- Booking fees: waived for Meeting reservations
Reservations and ticketing is available by clicking here.
When booking online, enter promotion code: ZG3Y721529 in the promotions and certificates box on the bottom of “All search options” page or call United Reservations Meetings Desk at 800-426-1122 and provide the Z Code: ZG3Y and Agreement Code: 721529.
Book Your Flight
Rental Car Discounts
AUVSI has negotiated discounted rates for attendees with Hertz® Car Rental during the Automated Vehicles Symposium.
See Details Rent a Car
Now it’s easier than ever to secure transportation to and from the airport to the Orlando World Center Marriott. Here’s how you can take advantage of the special rate that has been negotiated on your behalf.
DISCOUNT CODE: Y5XFL
DISCOUNT VALID DATES: July 11, 2019 to July 23, 2019 (Guest may begin booking now)
Book Your Ride
DISCOUNT: Your discount gives you the following discounts made online:
- 10% off one-way and 10% off round-trip SuperShuttle shared rides;
- 10% off one-way and 10% off round-trip ExecuCar private sedans; and
- 10% off one-way and 10% off round-trip ExecuCar private SUVs
Discount does not apply to exclusive/non-stop vans (which are already discounted).
RESERVATIONS: For special reservation questions call 1-800 BLUE VAN (800-258-3826), available 24/7. Please note that if you call in your reservation instead of booking and paying online with your discount code, then your discount is not valid and a $3 call center fee applies. Group desk is open Monday to Friday – 6am to 6pm Arizona time (closed on weekends).
For help with hotel booking, or questions on flights and rental cars, please contact Jason Blachek.
Registration and Housing Manager